Songs That Are Guaranteed to Fill Up The Wedding Dance Floor
It is disheartening to see no one dancing at your wedding so here is a list of songs that are guaranteed to fill up the dance floor at your vintage wedding reception.
The Slow Songs
- Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley | Not only is this a song classic but also a great song for your guests to slow dance to.
- When A Man Loves a Woman by Percy Sledge | Another classic that is great to slow dance to.
- Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper | This 80’s song will always bring tears to anyone’s eyes and make you want to hold someone as you dance along.
- A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson | An early 00’s song that will make people feel sentimental and feel like dancing with someone they love.
- Fade Into You by Mazzy Star | Another early 00’s song that has a beat you just can’t resist slow dancing too.
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston | This classic makes anyone want to get up and dance like no one is watching.
- Crazy In Love by Beyonce | Everyone loves Beyonce, especially her older hits. This song is guaranteed to bring out everyone’s wild side to dance.
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga | The title says it all, and it helps that it is super catchy.
- Sugar by Maroon 5 | A wonderful song that is also a music video based on weddings.
- I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys | This classic 90’s song is the perfect one to bring out any millennials onto the dance floor.
- Don’t Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer | An older song from this particular band but a great one to have fun and dance to.
- Mambo #5 by Lou Bega | A great song from the 90’s that can bring out the best in any dance competition.
- Instruction by Demi Lovato | Demi has a lot of great songs that make you want to dance but this is one of the top of that list.
- Strip That Down (feat Quavo) by Liam Payne | This is one of Liam’s more popular songs after One Direction disbanded, it is just a great and fun song to dance to.
- This Is What You Came For (feat Rhianna) by Calvin Harris | This was a top hit a few years ago but it still makes you want to dance!
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain | Shania Twain is a legend and this song makes anyone want to “feel like a woman”.
- This Kiss by Faith Hill | This song is best known from Practical Magic starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman and is always a great song to dance to.
- Honey Bee by Blake Shelton | This is an early 00’s song, and still a fun one to listen and dance at your reception.
- Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band | It doesn’t matter where you are or what you are doing, people will dance to this song. They just will.
- When She Says Baby by Jason Aldean | A favorite song for any romantic occasion!
- I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith | A late 90’s love song for the classic rock fans.
- Lady by Styx | A blast from the past (the 70’s more specifically) that is a very catchy song to play at any wedding.
- Waiting for a Girl Like You by Foreigner | Here are for the fans who grew up in the 80’s, a romantic song that is a perfect add to your wedding playlist.
- You and Me by Alice Cooper | From the late 70’s I give you this classic rock masterpiece that you can add to your reception.
- The Deeper The Love by Whitesnake | A great classic rock and slow song from the late 80’s to have your guests dance to.