5 Fresh Themes for Guest Welcome-Bags
Welcome bags are the perfect way to say hello to your vintage wedding guests!
Generally most welcome bags contain treats, trinkets and information about your celebration as well as info about the area your wedding is taking place.
Here are 5 fresh ideas on what to include in your guest welcome bag!
Meet the Locals
This guest bag includes all the local delicacies and helps out-of-towners feel comfortable. It also includes cute and unique trinkets that perfectly sums up your city’s or town’s characteristics.
- Local favorite pastry shop: Cookies, candy or anything else that is easily packaged.
- Organic soap shop: Bars of soap or bath bombs.
- Gift Card: A $10 gift card to take to a local hotspot. (Coffee shop, diner, etc.)
- Samples from local wineries or breweries.
- Trinkets: Unique (not tacky) keyrings, magnets, shot glasses, pens, etc. with your town’s or city’s name on it.
This guest bag will include all things customized! Not only are they cute but also functional!
- Unique and customized tote bag: The tote bag can have initials of the bride and groom on it. Their names, and the date they got married. It can also have a symbol or small picture that is significant to the couple.
- Popsockets: These are a fun and creative way to give your guests mementos of your big day. The popsocket can have a picture of the couple on it, their initials, the date of the big day or the newlywed couples last name.
- Coffee Mugs: The cup can be customized to fit the couples taste. A photo of them together, the date of the wedding or a cute quote/saying.
- Fleece Blankets: Can be the colors that are the theme of the wedding or even contain the initials and date of the newlyweds.
- Water Bottles: The cup can be customized to fit the couples taste. A photo of them together, the date of the wedding or a cute quote/saying.
The Year 2020
This is inspired by the year 2020. With everyone being cautious with their health, this bag can help them feel comfortable at your wedding. It is also a great option if you want to do gag gifts.
- Small hand sanitizer bottles.
- Gloves that fit all.
- Cute customized face mask that fits the theme or colors of the wedding.
- Small samples of wine.
- Water Bottle.
This is for the people who want to DIY their wedding or just make a unique gift for their guests that shows a token of their appreciation and love.
- Homemade Jam
- Homemade Caramel Popcorn (Caramel is optional)
- Homemade Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
- Homemade Trail Mix (Can add your pick of nuts and candy)
Ready for Anything
For this guest welcome bag, it contains the essentials. These are great for a back-up plan in case of an accident as well as to help prevent embarrassing situations. Starting from having unexpected allergies all the way to bad breath.
- Allergy Medicine
- Pain Relief Medicine
- Mini Deodorant Sticks
- Mints or Gum