Winter White Wedding
Winter is a joyous time of the year and a wonderful time to get married. Don’t let cold weather scare you away from picking a Saturday in December as your wedding date. The decoration ideas are endless. Snowmen and Christmas trees can be the beginning of a great wedding theme. Our wedding facility is the perfect place to create your winter paradise.
At Spring Lake, we strive on making a bride’s dream wedding come true. Our team of expert wedding designers can help you create a wedding that is beyond your imagination. Our rustic theme venue is the perfect place to create a winter wonderland for your wedding. Image your reception decorated in all white. Your table center pieces are vases with tree branches spray painted white with silver and white tree ornaments. To help you see how beautiful a Winter White Wedding can be, I created a list of great ideas.
1.Use white Christmas lights on the trees or bushes outside of you reception hall. This will give a beautiful wintery look to the entrance and walkway.
2.Tier white poinsettias to make a large Christmas Tree topiary.
3.Bridal party bouquets with white tea roses and dangling crystal beads
4. White Christmas tress can be decorated with silver mesh garland, snow flake and snowmen ornaments
5. Use white satin wedding chair covers with silver sashes.
6. Your wedding cake can be decorated with snowflakes with silver accents.
7. Add crystal accents and acrylic snowflakes throughout the hall. Have them hanging from light fixtures and the ceiling. This will give an icy wintery illusion.
8. Fill votives with white sand and a white candle. The sand will look like snow.
9. Ice sculpture in the shape of a nutcracker, Santa Claus or snowman.
10. Use spray snow on the windows to give that icy and wintery feel to the room.
Spring Lake is an unique vintage style wedding facility. Our barn reception venue also offers rolling hills, a large lake, and a white horse running through the paster. Spring Lake is located in Rockmart, Georgia just outside Atlanta.