Affordable Wedding Venue Packages
We have complete wedding packages ready to help you plan the vintage wedding of your dreams. You won’t need to worry about renting tables, chairs, planning your flowers, or even shopping for a caterer! We know you’re busy so we’ve got all that covered. We’ve seen a lot of vintage weddings, and we’ve carefully hand-picked the best (and most affordable!) just for you. And if you want to plan out every detail of your wedding at our gorgeous venue, we’ll let you do that, too.
Plus, did you know that Spring Lake is the only wedding venue in the region that can offer horse-drawn carriage rides around a lake to the ceremony location? Yes! We have some amazing extras to offer that you can add on top of our amazing wedding packages if you want to add an extra special touch to your vintage wedding.
We’ll want to meet you before booking to get to know you and review our rules and regulations.
The fine print: All packages can be customized. Flowers are not included in the venue only price. Even if you’re booking a package, you’ll need to pay for the venue, flowers, and catering separately. Flowers and catering can be customized (All caterers must be certified; you cannot bring food from home). Sorry, but we cannot offer discounts for smaller wedding parties. Spring Lake is not responsible for any items (e.g. food, clothing, etc.) that are left at the venue after the wedding is over.
Our Georgia vintage wedding facility offers the following
- Bride’s room, groom’s room, and a large kitchen.
- A 10×10 custom made cedar arch set between two willow trees by the lake.
- 22 antique church pews at ceremony site.
- A gazebo with a 7′ bar for a perfect spot to sit and swing while visiting with your guests.
- Lodge style reception building overlooking the lake with seating for 200.Plus an overflow area located adjacent to the building to accommodate a larger number of guests.
- Tables, chairs and linens for 200, and bar tables.
- Beautiful lanterns for centerpieces, shepherds hooks with lanterns down the aisle.
- Rustic chandelier under our 10×10 cedar arch.
- A rock fireplace down by the lake with adirondack chairs for a great place to hang out after the wedding.
- We offer a vendor’s list at signing that includes some of the best vendors in Georgia that would love to help you create your wedding day.
We have 70 acres of private land, and Georgia’s premier outdoor wedding facility provides the perfect spot for your outdoor wedding. Have your ceremony under our cedar arch by the lake and your reception in our large open-air building. Make an appointment today to tour our beautiful Spring Lake Events barn wedding venue.